If you know Jon at all, you know his passion for cars. you can ask him horsepower and torque for almost any vehicle on the road, and he'll tell you anything you want to know and more. Since the early 90's his favorite for some reason, has been the Dodge Viper. He was like a fat kid in a candy store when he found out that's what Alex brought home this weekend.
Luke even knew what car this was....he came running out of the house saying, "Mom, that's a Viper!" Daddy trained him early and he and Harry were both excited to sit in Dad's favorite car. (Thanks to Grandpa for having his camera - I actually left mine at home for a change.)
We went for a little ride, and although the more exotics like the Lambo, and the Ferrari have a unique and amazing sound, high-end power, and cost twice as much, the rudimentary American muscle was pretty dang fun.
2 comments:
I wouldn't mind taking a spin too! So I didn't know you were pregnant and you are almost done! I want to see pictures of your belly!
Can't wait to see how this plays out for you guys just about 11 or so years from now :)
Post a Comment