Did you know the fastest monkey in the world is the Gibbon? Yeah, I didn't know that either, but my friend Amy shared that little factoid on the way to see the monkeys at the zoo yesterday.
We had a ball at the zoo and I love that my mom used me as the other adult for her grandparents pass so I get to go whenever I feel like taking the boys and my ever-growing, ginormous belly to the zoo! Thanks, Mom!
3 comments:
I can't believe how big the boys are getting and how amazing Katsa looks all cute and prego! Such a cute family!
I want to see more pictures of your hair growing out! You look dang cute prego with your boys in the one, and only that you posted!!
Ok, so not fair. I searching this post frantically, excited to see the cute prego pic and you TOTALLY CAN'T SEE YOUR BELLY!!!!
Post a Comment