Just a quick apology that I have been a bad blogger - mostly to myself to be quite honest, since I began this as a way to fulfill my goal of writing in my journal three times a week. I have lots of pictures and a few fun events I need to post about and I'm just not getting around to it.
I've been enjoying my "good month" pregnant, and have actually been getting some things done, fun things, like laundry, weeding the yard (some of it anyway), cleaning out the pantry. It all needs to get done and I am getting ready to attack the bigger projects like the nursery, making blankets for baby boy #3 and cleaning up the basement before my one good month is over.
Stay tuned for posts about the cornmaze, my birthday, and halloween at my house....I'll do better, I promise.
6 comments:
Hey, babe, being WAY too hard on yourself!! Your fans await patiently! I'm sooooo glad you're feeling better and able to get some of that stuff done at last.
Wow, you only 2 months left. Where's your tummy, I hate you!!!
Cute pics from the zoo.
I wish we lived closer, ok maybe you don't ;)
Wow, you only 2 months left. Where's your tummy, I hate you!!!
Cute pics from the zoo.
I wish we lived closer, ok maybe you don't ;)
So glad that you get to have one good month! Don't worry about the things that are left undone. you can only do so much! Hang in there!
Hi Kat! I got your comment a while ago but wasn't able to get to your blog for some reason...but I found it and I would love to look up the families here in Klag for your husband. I know a guy in the ward that would probably know just about everything about everyone - here's my email address: laurenrichards.evans@gmail.com
Hope all is well. Good luck with your last 2 months...is it a boy or girl? How exciting.
Tag!
you know the drill. Go to my blog and copy and paste the "tagged" post into your blog! Fill it in with your answers, then tag three of your friends! Have fun!
Post a Comment