Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Spooky Monsters

We made these fun little guys today. Nothing like letting the kids cut and glue felt. My kitchen table looks awesome and satisyingly crafty-messy. I was actually very surprised at the amount of focus from my boys. Usually my efforts for "crafternoons" are wasted on them. My mom did these a few weeks ago with the California cousins and gave us a little kit to try our hand at them. More to come for sure. We have only yet begun....




5 comments:

Devri said...

Those are so dang cute. wonder if you could make like- lets say--- 7?

Cassandra Barney said...

Love the monsters cousin!

ShayJ said...

These two are so cute I just want to eat them!

Megan B ♥ said...

You are such a good mom! I can't believe all you are able to pull off right now! You amaze and inspire me!

Unknown said...

Who knew you had "crafty boys". Good for them and good for you!