Jon's little bro is headed to the North Carolina Charlotte mission December 31st! Everyone met at our house last night to watch Steve open the big call. It was fun and took me back 12 (holy cow am I that old?) years when I got mine. In fact, I entered the MTC exactly 12 years ago yesterday. Everyone is so excited and we can't wait for Steve to embark on this awesome experience. He's gonna be a super missionary!
4 comments:
We will have to tell our fam out there that he is coming their way! How exciting!!
How exciting! I remember that crazy moment, with the blood rushing in my ears, my hands shaking so much that I could barely read the call!!
I so envy those about to go on their missions...that was like the most wonderful experience of life (besides having my own family). Congratulations!
My son Kyler's friend is also going to North Carolina, Charlotte mission, and goes into the MTC on the exact same day.
Post a Comment