For young womens this week, our little class went to the LHS production of Beauty and the Beast to support our beloved Lexi, who was in the play. I was very impressed with it overall and Luke had a great time. He was a little scared of the beast, but once I reminded him it all ends ok, he didn't need me to cover his eyes anymore. After the play, he had to go meet all the characters particularly Lumiere, his most favorite!
I love our girls and it was so fun to spend the evening with them.

Lexi and Melissa - our new Laurel advisor - aka my partner in crime.

Luke and Lexi

"Her dress is really funny, mom!"
Luke actually preferred Gaston over the Beast.
He just couldn't get enough of "the candlestick guy!"

6 comments:
That is so cute! What a fun night!
So any contractions ? Now that Coldplay is over you can have this baby right?
Luke is so funny. Your a good leader to go support the girls in their activities!
I'm impressed with Luke and his maturity level...what a cutie! Young Womens is such a rewarding calling isn't it? Looks like you all had a lot of fun!
I didn't realize we were so close to having kids at the same time. They might come out the same day.
Hope all is well. Too bad I didn't get to see you when I was in UT. We could have taken a prego pic together.
Haha! I found your blog! Its amazing how you instantly get connected with everyone when you find someone's blog! You were right, those are cute pics! Fun night.
Post a Comment