My mom did a cute activity with the grandkids last week. (Is it just me or should we start a fun grandparents' activities blog with my mom?) Anyway, she did a little talking about seasons and that it's fall right now and she gave the littles each a camera (Harry and Ivy shared) and told them to go outside and take pictures of things that we see in the fall.
Luke and Jade mostly took pictures of each other, but they did get some great images I'll have to get from my mom and post. Ivy, having used her mom's camera before, was an old pro and she and Harry did a great job sharing the camera. Harry needed to learn the basics and then he was off and running. Again, I will get those images and share some in a future post.
I thought it would be fun to just document all the cuties out on their quest. So here are some of my shots...
they had so much fun showing their shots off to each other

getting the littles oriented...

love this pose by jade...

"I taking a picture of the sky."
1 comment:
These kids have seen their Moms take so many photos that they really embraced the opportunity to be the photographers. What a great series of shots to capture the event. This is an activity worth repeating!
Post a Comment