Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Murder Mystery Dinner

I never really finished all the Halloween posts so there will still be a few....bear with me.

Jon and I were invited to a neighbor's for a murder mystery party and we had a lot of fun. Neither of us were the killer, and actually we both accused the wrong guests, but it was nice to get to know some new friends.

Jon was Count DeBodies, a film star who plays vampires and always dresses the part and I, as you may remember from the fake photo, was Jaqueline Hyde, a famous photographer and supernatural investigator. I always wear green or camo so in my preggo state, I opted for the camo. My father-in-law was kind enough to lend me his air force fatigues, complete with the boots, for the full effect.

Yes, I had to take a picture of the table. I appreciate these things...

Pre-game fun.

No comments: