Amy took some fun family shots for us and I took a bunch of random pictures of things I am grateful for so here goes...
I am grateful for...
my cute little guys, and that they are having a ball playing together and being super brothers - this was how I found them this morning when I woke up.
my sis - who made me an awesome comfy cozy blanket for the baby and always brings her camera to family stuff when I forget mine!
my sweet neices, who actually behave for pictures and are always willing to give aunt kat a hug and a kiss.
grandparents and their love and patience with their grandkids- the kids are all sleeping over at my folks tonight...hope that goes ok! a pretty Thanksgiving table, ok every holiday and most sunday dinners actually look this good too!
and the woman responsible for so many nice things in my life and anyone else she comes in contact with. I love my mom.
3 comments:
I love your mom too! That table is absolutely amazing... it figures! Only 22 more days to go! It was good seeing you in Kohls. I hope your line wasn't too long, mine was only 20 minutes!
About the photo of four kids and grandparents... How do you get all six people to look in different directions!??!
About the photo of four kids and grandparents... How do you get all six people to look in different directions!??!
Post a Comment