Monday, November 3, 2008

More Halloween....

Jon's sister, Emily, invited the boys to her Halloween work party again this year and the boys wouldn't miss that one for anything. So much candy in so little time....the "best trick or treating ever" according to the boys. Jon took the day off and his mom came down and met us there too, so the boys got to see both Grandmas for Halloween. Thanks for the invite, Em, it was fun!
A pregnant witch, a vampire, and a "superhero."

Can we go trick or treating yet?

Me and my sis-in-law. Notice my eyelashes?
Emily and her silly nephews.
Harry added the sunflower to his costume...he still said he was a superhero. This was a "whatever" costume for me this year. He insisted on wearing this so who was I to curb the creativity?

Harry crashed on the way home, which was a really good thing, considering we still had the ward trunk or treat, stopping by to see the cousins, and Grandma's Halloween party. It was a long and awesome day.

8 comments:

ShayJ said...

How cute are your boys? and how stinking cute are you and your eyelashes?!? I just love you guys.

amanda said...

So you have a super awesome camera or something? Your pictures are always so good! They look down right professional. What's your secret? Love your witches hat by the way :)

Rachel said...

OH.MY.GOSH. Luke's costume rocks. Seriously, it's the coolest.

Em said...

I'm glad you guys could come by - it was so fun! Everyone at work still has candy left - come back for more!

Eden said...

Love the pics--hate the mice. I man-tagged you--Have you done it before?

am and fm said...

Look how cute you look as a witch! I love that Harry wanted to do his own thing...he and Fin would get along splendidly:) And Luke looks so real! Yes Kat...Jon is right, we should have met years ago and spent many a splendid Halloween collaborating!

Shauna B. said...

I love your halloween costumes! Your boys are so cute!

Mandi said...

Very cute, but are witches even allowed to be pregnant? That might be breaking the rules. I'm so excited for you to have your baby!