Amidst the confusion of the times, the conflicts of conscience, and the turmoil of daily living, an abiding faith becomes an anchor to our lives. Thomas S. Monson
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Gingerbread in October?
My mom gave us a kit for making a spooky gingerbread house so we took it down to her house one night to share the experience. I don't think I would ever take on half of these projects myself if it weren't for her orchestrating them! I'm just not that crafty on my own - but the boys had a ball decorating it and unlike their sweet cousins Jade and Ivy, whose house was a perfect replication of the one on the box, ours was, let's just say a little more its own thing. And the boys keep asking when they can eat it.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
so jealous!!!
How have I not made a gingerbread house yet?! That looks so good!
I like yours! Who cares if it doesn't look like the box? Creativity!!!
It looks WONDERFUL!
(And yummy!)
Totally cute! Much funner to make up your own!
Post a Comment