Monday, January 12, 2009

Mom and Z

Here's a little impromptu photoshoot my mom did with me and Z on Wednesday. These could use some photoshopping, and I eventually, like everything else, will get to it. Does anyone know any tricks to make mom look less tired?!

I can't believe our little guy is already three weeks old - that group of pictures is coming soon...
our littlest angel
this is his "chubby" face
he was actually sucking on my chin....guess someone got hungry and bored of taking pictures!

5 comments:

The Wes Gordon Family said...

Beautiful baby!
After you have spent plenty of time recovering.....

e-mail me sometime, I have questions for you (about Young Women program etc...)

deanna ggg at yahoo dot com

noelle said...

ugh, i feel like i just got punched in the uterus. he is so precious, i want another baby asap!!! that one of him sucking on your chin is priceless.

Chandra said...

Oh these are so sweet! You look soooo happy! It's such an amazing thing to see a beautiful mom and her beautiful baby- like everything's right in the world. sigh.

Mom said...

DARLING!!!!!! You don't look tired - you look great!

Nina and Ryan said...

Kat he is so beautiful!!! Congratulations to you guys. I hope that things start to get a little bit easier for you, sleep and all!!