Last night I realized a craving I have had for weeks must be met before I eat every other sweet in the house. No bake cookies.
Me: Hey boys, mom's making no bake cookies tomorrow, and if you guys are good I'll share.
Luke (in full tears as if I had just ripped his biggest lego creation to pieces): No...sob....sob....you CAN'T make those, mommy! You HAVE to bake cookies! ...sob...cry....whine....
Dad: Well, buddy, mom wasn't asking for permission, she was telling us that's what she's making. Deal with it.
Me: Wait a minute, I realize you're tired and all, buddy, but do you realize you're throwing a full-on fit about a treat I am making? Weird.
Luke (with even more tears, if that is possible): I just don't even know what they taste like!
True story. I'll let ya know what he thinks of them later...
4 comments:
LOL! That is so funny! Oh man! Please let us know how he reacts to the real thing!
ahaha that is awesome!!!
That's it. I'm calling Child Protective Services.
Wow. I can't believe Luke has the meanest parents on earth :)
Post a Comment