Amidst the confusion of the times, the conflicts of conscience, and the turmoil of daily living, an abiding faith becomes an anchor to our lives.
Thomas S. Monson
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Two Weeks Old
Today while daddy and the big boys were at church, I decided to attempt a little photo shoot with Zach. I still have so much to learn about photography but I have a great new subject for lots of practice! Happy two weeks old, little buddy!
Love the pictures Kat! He is a beautiful boy! The last one in the red and white is my favorite! I hope your doing well! I missed seeing you yesterday at church!
Wow what a handsome boy! You guys did good, he looks just like his brothers. The pictures are adorable you did a great job Kat! Send Luke over to play anytime Jameson would love it!
11 comments:
He's adorable! Fits right in with the fam! Congratulations!
WOW...he is really really cute...it almost makes me want to have another...almost:) I love the announcement too...you have a great eye for design!
He's beautiful! I can't wait to see him again.
What an adorable, expressive little face! Keep taking lots of photos... this brand new time doesn't last long. Your pictures look great.
He is so cute, fits right in with the family!! Congrats!
Love the pictures Kat! He is a beautiful boy! The last one in the red and white is my favorite! I hope your doing well! I missed seeing you yesterday at church!
I love him so much. I also love Luke's birthday song to me. I can't seem to erase it off of the answering machine.
great pictures of a beautiful little boy. I'm such a lucky aunt :)
love ya
Wow what a handsome boy! You guys did good, he looks just like his brothers. The pictures are adorable you did a great job Kat! Send Luke over to play anytime Jameson would love it!
he is SO adorable!!!!
Such awesome pictures!
Post a Comment