Monday, January 19, 2009

Our Little Boy Mold

They don't really look alike, do they?! Click to enlarge if you want to check 'em out.

7 comments:

Megan B ♥ said...

LOL!! Oh. My. Goodness.

Lorelie Andrus said...

That's a mighty cute bunch of Fuller baby boys photos! Zachary certainly looks like he belongs with his brothers. I wonder what a "Fuller Girl" will look like?!!?

Tom said...

I guess they are brothers after all. Wan't so sure after seeing Luke and Harry this trip.

Luv ya

am and fm said...

They are all adorable...I love the collage of all of them together. Do you have this up on a wall?

Rachel said...

Oh my gosh I thought they were the same baby until I read what you wrote!

Martha Henderson said...

Wow-- they are their own distinctive selves, but their hair and eyes tie them together. So darling. I love how you can see peeks of the big boys faces in their baby pix, and look forward to seeing Zachary grow!

Did I tell you? Tim's baby, Conner, reminds me a LOT of Sam when he was teeny. Sam didn't look like me then, but time changes those babies! :)

I, too, am holding my breath for a Fuller girl! Or you'll just have to share Isabella.

xo Mar

Mom said...

Um, that is all the same baby.