Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Normal?

It seems crazy that it has been more than five weeks since Baby Z joined our little group. Number three is the one that has done me in. I officially feel very outnumbered and like my life will never return to normalcy. I suppose I should just accept the lack of sleep and lack of any sense of accomplishment as normalcy at this point, but I just keep thinking a functional adult life will return...someday! I did actually get a shower before noon today....almost.

I'm always hesitant of putting up pictures of myself, but here goes anyway. My mom took this on his one month b-day. This is what I like to accept as normal. I love snuggling the little guy and appreciate the spirit he has brought to our home. We truly are blessed.

6 comments:

Chandra said...

Motherhood definitely looks good on you! You look absolutely beautiful! Even if this pic only shows half of your face! I hope one day I can be a wonderful mom of 3 like you!!!

Shauna B. said...

Sweet picture. Hang in there!

Megan B ♥ said...

You look gorgeous, as always. And thanks for reminding me that my life is going to still be insane when Crew arrives at home. I keep forgetting that!!

Mom said...

I am so sorry. I hate the first few months after a new baby, for the reasons you just mentioned. Yes, you'll have a normal life again. :(

am and fm said...

I can only imagine what life is like with three! It seems that you are doing great though and the no bake cookie thing was hilarious! A clean house is overrated anyway:)

ShayJ said...

You look beautiful! Hang in there, the third seems definately the hardest when you are juggling the little ones but it gets easier and easier. I love you!