Friday, December 19, 2008

10 Facts About Harrison

We're spreading more birthday joy to our little man today, so here are a few facts you may or may not know about Harry:

1. He has ALWAYS been strong-willed - in utero to the present.
2. He adores his older brother and wants to be just like "Lukie," as he calls him.
3. The curls are officially gone, no more baby hair. Sad day for mom.
4. He absolutely "lubs" all the holidays, especially when I pull out the decorations.
5. He wakes up grumpy pretty much every day with few exceptions. Today actually was one of those rare days. Sound familiar to anyone on the Fuller side?
6. He gags at gross things - I think he gets that from his Aunt Amy.
7. Although he's normal for a three-year-old on the charts, he's wearing things Luke wore before he turned two.
8. What he lacks in size to his brother, he makes up in natural athletic ability.
9. When he decides to be affectionate, there is nobody better to snuggle with.
10. His sense of humor is one of a kind - not at all what you might expect from the shy little kid he becomes in public!

We love our little stinker and it's fun making his third birthday last three days. Call it guilt for having another baby to love in three more! The timing Jon and I have with kids truly is impeccable.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday little guy! We love you and think you are adorable.

The Hytes said...

OK, I searched for your blog after I heard you had one. Just wanted to congratulate you on the new arrival. (I heard about it at church.) Let me know what we can do for you guys!!! We love having you as neighbors and friends!