Amidst the confusion of the times, the conflicts of conscience, and the turmoil of daily living, an abiding faith becomes an anchor to our lives.
Thomas S. Monson
Friday, December 12, 2008
Happy Holidays!
In the case that I don't get the Christmas cards out, here's my first effort - posting it on the blog has to count for something right? I'm not 100 percent sold on my design yet, but we'll see....Happy Holidays from us!
I cannot believe the day is so close! How exciting! Your words are to kind on my blog...I really only look like a good mom at birthday times...and truth be told I spend so much time on the birthday that my kids are pretty ignored and ready to have it over. Not good mom material:)
But I do have some suggestions for Harry's birthday...I often look at this site for ideas on cakes http://www.coolest-birthday-cakes.com/little-einsteins-cake.html
and this site for ideas http://209.15.117.162/html/little_einsteins_party.html
I wish I was close and could just do it for you...you have enough on your plate! Good luck with it all. By the way tell Jon, I love the little nativity picture...that is priceless!
I KEEP thinking about you! I even get all teary thinking about my cousin having a baby at Christmas BECAUSE it is SO Christmas! I love you so much and I can't wait to love that little tiny boy cousin. XOXOXOXOXOX Cass
6 comments:
I'm glad you have updated us (finally wink)
I have been thinking of you and praying for a healthy and safe delivery.
I hope you get your Christmas Wish this year. (to see your boys on Christmas Morn.)
I cannot believe the day is so close! How exciting! Your words are to kind on my blog...I really only look like a good mom at birthday times...and truth be told I spend so much time on the birthday that my kids are pretty ignored and ready to have it over. Not good mom material:)
But I do have some suggestions for Harry's birthday...I often look at this site for ideas on cakes http://www.coolest-birthday-cakes.com/little-einsteins-cake.html
and this site for ideas http://209.15.117.162/html/little_einsteins_party.html
I wish I was close and could just do it for you...you have enough on your plate! Good luck with it all. By the way tell Jon, I love the little nativity picture...that is priceless!
Get that baby here already!!! I bet you are sooo excited..
Hope everything goes wonderful and I will wait to see photos of him..
cute christmas card
Cute card. I didn't realize that you'll have two December birthdays now. Fun for you!
I KEEP thinking about you! I even get all teary thinking about my cousin having a baby at Christmas BECAUSE it is SO Christmas! I love you so much and I can't wait to love that little tiny boy cousin.
XOXOXOXOXOX Cass
I think it's darling! And yes, I am SUPER behind in my googlereader.... see, I'm working on this at 3 in the morning...
Post a Comment