Amidst the confusion of the times, the conflicts of conscience, and the turmoil of daily living, an abiding faith becomes an anchor to our lives.
Thomas S. Monson
Monday, December 22, 2008
Introducing...
Zachary James Fuller
7 lbs. 15 oz.
19 inches
Mom and baby are doing great, and what a blessing that he came a day earlier than expected. I will be home for Christmas morning with the family! More pictures to come....
Oh what a handsome boy!!! Zach! That's such a great name! He's the best Christmas gift ever! Soooo precious! Glad to hear all is well! Look forward to more pics! Love you!
He is adorable...as to be expected:) Congrats Fuller Family...we look forward to getting to know this little guy in the blogs to come! Now go and get lots of sleep while you can:)
18 comments:
He's so beautiful! Congratulations! I can see both boys in him... what a joy. Love you guys so much, can't wait to see you.
xo Mar
Ooooh, he's precious! What a wonderful little Christmas present! Congratulations!
What a cutie! And look at all that hair!
He is beautiful. Congrats. And how great to be able to be home for Christmas.
Congratulations! He's adorable. Merry Christmas!
Oh what a handsome boy!!! Zach! That's such a great name! He's the best Christmas gift ever! Soooo precious! Glad to hear all is well! Look forward to more pics! Love you!
Ivy says "He looks like my Harry". Can't wait to meet him. Glad you are both doing well. We'll see you as soon as we get out of the snow.
Love you!
Congratulations Kat! He is gorgeous. I'm glad everything went well. What a great Christmas for your family!
Congrats! kat & john, what a treasure.
Can't wait to here to birth story!
I was SO EXCITED when my mom told me the good news!! It is so great you get to be home for christmas... what a cute little guy! I am so jealous!
Congrats! I wish I could come see you .. but of course I am sick! I will see you Christmas day.
Woo Hoo! Can't wait to see him, congrats! Merry Christmas!!
He is adorable...as to be expected:) Congrats Fuller Family...we look forward to getting to know this little guy in the blogs to come! Now go and get lots of sleep while you can:)
hey! i suspected, but it's true, good looking people make beautiful babies!! congratulations!
is it just me or does he already look like Lukey? I can't wait to meet him!
oh he is SO cute!!!! CONGrats!!!!!
He is so perfect and precious. Big congrats to you and your family!
Still so cute, but even more cute in person :)
Post a Comment