I have hundreds of pictures to go through of our newest addition, so here are just a few to wet your pallette. Some are just random pictures and some are little Z's first bath.
My mom came over on Christmas to break him in - and much like the other two, bath time wasn't his favorite time...yet. It's a fun tradition to have mom give my kids their first bath, but I just realized that might not be fair to Grandma to make her be the one that causes so much trauma!
Enjoy - more pictures to come....soon!



4 comments:
These photos don't show for me. Is it just me?
Mom
aaaw, I love his hair Kat, Congratulations!!. A baby just in time for Christmas, precious.
so cute and mom should definitely be the one bathing the boys for the first time :) Trauma- they get over it and love her.
love you Kat and Z's adorable.
He made it! And you never thought he would come. He is such a beautiful boy! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment