And, I did it. I attempted what I thought was impossible for me....I made the Little Einsteins Rocket cake Harry asked me for. It was hard and thanks to my friends Brooklyn and Rachel, I think I actually pulled it off. He loved it and was super excited to get to eat it.
Here are some pictures to summarize the night. It was a great day. Happy Birthday sweet Harrison!



4 comments:
Happy Birthday Harry and also the new addition, don't know if you have a name yet?? Good luck on Monday if not sooner and I'll be thinking of you Christmas Day, how exciting!!
It is adorable Kat! The cake and Harrison:) Happy Birthday little guy, can't wait to meet you someday! We wish you all the best this week Fuller Family!
He's an adorable 3 year old and it was fun to see him enjoy his special day with his aunts and uncles and cousins. He was very happy being the center of attention!
That cake is insane. You're my hero.
Post a Comment