Yesterday Jon and the boys joined me for my weekly check-up - with scheduled c-sections I get to decide if I get checked (you moms know what I mean), and I almost always choose not to, so I am not a horrible mom for bringing my kids to the appointment!
We thought it would be fun for everyone to get to see our great doctor and ask any questions if they had any. Mostly they just wanted to know if they could have surgical gloves and the little cones that go over the tools for checking ears, noses, etc...
Anyway, when it came time to listen to the baby, the doc handed the Doppler to Jon and promptly Harry took it from him, climbed up on the table and directed Luke to squeeze the goo on my tummy. He then immediately found the heartbeat and was so proud of himself. We all cracked up and joked about him becoming a doctor - that would make Grandpa so proud!
1 comment:
Wow! What a stud! That is a great memory! :-)
Post a Comment