Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Draper Temple Open House

Last Saturday, we went to the Draper Temple open house with my sister and her family. The kids were great, considering all the waiting around and walking slowly. The temple was beautiful and I feel so blessed to have had the opportunity to share it with our boys. Their favorite room was the baptistry - not a surprise with the Oxen and all! Thanks Amy and Scott, for coming with us and making it a very pleasant Saturday afternoon. (The wind was picking up and my hair sure turned out stupid, but it's nice to have the pictures nonetheless!)


4 comments:

Angee said...

Don't you just love the Baby Bjorn? A can't live without in my book. I think my 4th spent her first 6th months in that thing...

Chandra said...

You guys look gorgeous!

The Hytes said...

I swear, it's a tell tale sign of the gender differences in our families. All my girls remember about the temple is the Brides dressing room. It was there favorite place. Well, that and the chandelier in the Celestial Room. Lexi said "I just can't take my eyes off it." Go figure.

Eden said...

Why don't you do your hair like that all the time? I hear the triangle look is really big in Europe right now . . .