Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Pay It Forward....

I've seen these going around and my friend Mandy is the one who inspired me to share in the love. People are making handmade beautiful, creative, amazing things, and sharing them with their readers, on the condition that we all pay it forward and share with our own friends and family.

So I got thinking, what on earth could I share? I'm not good at handmade things, although I did learn how to make some dang cute aprons this fall and I still have two of the original four to finish! I don't make cute hats or bags, or even jewelry. But digitally, I can create.

So here's the deal - the first three people to comment will receive something from me in the next six months, but before you comment, write on your blog on how you will pay it forward and then let me know what you will be doing in your comment. Now, what do you get from me? You choose one from these two options:

1. I'll take pictures for you (babies, kids, family, whatever - you decide)

2. I'll make you personalized, invitations for a birthday, baby announcement, Christmas cards, whatever you choose (If you want to see lots of samples, email me at jandkfuller@msn.com and I'll send you a link.)

So there you go. Have fun!

4 comments:

BriAnna Jenkins said...

I am totally wanting option number 1!! What if I bake delicious goodies of your choice and bring them with me to share with your family?? Does that count??

Cassandra Barney said...

Do I count? I mean we are related. I was thinking that I want to share and I could do it on my blog but I might want to do at this class I'm teaching next week. I think most of the people who signed up are blog readers.

I loved your aprons and I love your photos.
See you tomoorrow...ya!

Amy said...

i'm signing up :) and this year I think I'm going to do 4th of July cards to send out. Now I have to come up with something for me to do. I could make candy, take pcitures, or something :) I'll give options like you did. I agree with Cass- your aprons should be an option. I LOVE mine.

Eden said...

DANG IT!!! I want you to use your digi-skills for me!!!!