Thursday, March 26, 2009

What We've Been Up To Today

Baby Z has been working on the two-finger suck,
and the three-finger suck.

Luke has been up to no good, his impish little look here. Actually, he's been a sweetie, just a teeny tiny bit of tormenting the little brothers today!

Then there's Harry - need I really say more? I found him washing his face in the bathroom. He had a little too much fun with my pen and was trying to clean it up. Good thing we're not taking any family pictures this weekend. My sweet little stinker.


4 comments:

Chandra said...

Oh my gosh Kat! What an entertaining bunch you have there!!!! ha ha

Amanda said...

Such cute kids! Seriously. I love the finger sucking. My second sucks all 4 of the fingers on her left hand. The orthodontist will love her in a few years!

Ms. Green Eyes said...

Luke is gettng so old! He looks so... mature? Wow. I remember when I first met him. He was only 3 and Harrison was like 6 months. Time flies. I had a dream last night that Rob and I were shopping with our new baby... HE was adorable!

Shauna B. said...

Cute pictures! But that's what you get with such cute kids!