I did this on Facebook today and thout it would be a fun to stick on the blog.
If you feel like it - copy this and do it with your own kids...it's pretty funny - Luke definitely has a one track mind.
1. What is something mom always says to you?
I love you
2. What makes mom happy?
helping you
3. What makes mom sad?
not helping you
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
telling me funny jokes
5. What was your mom like as a child?
me, Harry, and Zachary
6. How old is your mom?
31 or 32 (I'm 33)
7. How tall is your mom?
12 feet
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Play mariocart with me
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Do work in the house
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Mariocart (sensing a theme here?)
11. What is your mom really good at?
Doing the password on daddy's computer
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Mariocart
13. What does your mom do for a job?
Work in the house
14.What is your mom's favorite food?
edamame
15.What makes you proud of your mom?
she helps me when I am sad
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Francine from Arthur
17. What do you and your mom do together?
you earn stuff on Mariocart
18. How are you and your mom the same?
our face?
19. How are you and your mom different?
eyes
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
By all the kindness to me
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
Everything
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Disneyland
5 comments:
That is so cute! He loves that Mariocart!
I love that you would be Francine, and that your favorite place is Disneyland!
oh that is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You can tell by his answers that he is a sweet and thoughtful little guy.
I found the cutest thing today for your boys - peppermint gum (that's the boring part.) The tin container is shaped like a wii remote. I bought one for Luke & Harry. I love being an aunt!
Post a Comment