The floor was covered with the toys Harry had dumped out of his basket, and I didn't feel like cleaning it up, so I put the baby in the basket. He was so happy, I had to run and get the camera to capture his joy. Here are some of the shots.
Amidst the confusion of the times, the conflicts of conscience, and the turmoil of daily living, an abiding faith becomes an anchor to our lives. Thomas S. Monson
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Fun in the Playroom
As you may already have figured out, we have been playing an awful lot of Mariocart lately. The other day I fed the baby and said I would watch the boys play when I was done. I had Z all wrapped up in his favorite blanket from Aunt Amy and when he was done eating, the boys talked me into joining them, and I had nowhere to put him.
The floor was covered with the toys Harry had dumped out of his basket, and I didn't feel like cleaning it up, so I put the baby in the basket. He was so happy, I had to run and get the camera to capture his joy. Here are some of the shots.

The floor was covered with the toys Harry had dumped out of his basket, and I didn't feel like cleaning it up, so I put the baby in the basket. He was so happy, I had to run and get the camera to capture his joy. Here are some of the shots.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That's CUTE! I can't believe he's getting so big!
That Baby Z is so cute! and he looks more like just himself now--not so much like the other boys!
He's getting sooo big! My the 4th of July he's going to be so huge!!! I want to kiss those cheeks so bad!!!! :-)
So cute, so happy, and ... looking a lot like Luke in these pix!
! I love it when they start to smile like that!
Post a Comment