

We blessed Baby Z today and it was a perfect day. He was in such a sweet mood during church and smiled all day. He was blessed to be a missionary throughout his life and to have the health and strength he needs to perform great works, among other wonderful blessings. Many family members and friends shared in our day and I want to thank everyone who came. It was a wonderful, very special day.
3 comments:
I wish we could have been there. It sounded like a great day. All our best
Awwww! Look at those 4 handsome boys of yours! I wish I could have been there! Tanner and I want to move to Utah (specifically in Carole's basement... hee hee) Whenever I think of moving there I think of our boys playing and hanging out together! Yay!
Wish we could have been there! What a sweet opportunity for you and Jon especially to get to bless your third son--you are so lucky!
Post a Comment