Wednesday, April 21, 2010

And Here's the Finished Product.



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

am and fm said...

WOW...awesome pictures. I never knew dying easter eggs could look so good! I love the pics of San Fran too! Did Cricket ever get a hold of you guys? They are looking to move to the bay area soon. I love Harrison's quotes...he and Finley would get along well...she frequently informs me that I should be traded for a new model...one that lets her eat candy all day!

Gibb and Company said...

why don't you just take over my blog. you are amazing! You have such a cute family and LIFE....I hope you know how blessed you are. Love ya

Eden said...

WOW! you put way more effort into the eggs than me! I want to know if they really got eaten (because at our house the kids love hard boiled eggs and they eat them all--kind of weird)

p.s. I still need to come look at your trees!