Last fall, the owner of a wonderful little company asked me to take some product shots for her website. I was so excited to build my portfolio and try something new. Since then, we've become friends and she considers me "her photographer" for any company stuff. We've got a shoot coming up that I am so excited about - with babies and kids and deliciously soft blankets. I'll make sure to post some pictures in the next few weeks.
I've also decided to become a distributor for these yummy blankets. They truly are the best minky blankets I have discovered...Jon and I have a jumbo adult throw and it's the best snuggle blanket ever. A friend of mine gave Baby Z one when he was born and he won't go anywhere without it and buries his little face in it all day and night. I would too, if it were mine.
Here is a small sampling of some of the product shots I've done lately...
The last little piece of news is I designed the logo for their new website...here's a sample of a header - most likely we'll use a picture with more babies, but I put this together to get the look and feel for the new site. I love designing and it's so rewarding when people actually like my stuff.


2 comments:
so cute! impressive, kat!
Ooooooooooh! Cozy!!
Post a Comment