Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Happy 6 Months!

Jon and I took a little trip to Napa, California this weekend to meet our sweet niece, Scarlett, who just turned six months old. She is such a fun, pleasant, sugarsweet little girl. I couldn't resist a little photoshoot while I was there - so here's a little sneak peek. I'll post more at kattailsphotography.com soon. Also, many many more pictures to come of our short but awesome trip! Happy half-birthday little Scar!



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Em said...

I can finally see some of Rob in her in the black & white photo. I compared it to his baby photos. She's beautiful! I want to visit her again.

Ms. Green Eyes said...

Yes, Em. She looks like her daddy. :) Actually, in some of these pictures I see my dad in her for the first time. So fun! Thanks, Kat. We had a blast having you here.