Our trip to the beautiful Bay Area last weekend was such a nice break for us. I could move back there just to take pictures full-time. I remembered it was fantastic and I loved living there, but I hadn't really browsed the city and the gorgeous landscapes with a photographer's eye. Here are a few of my favorite places.
This is the view on Treasure Island where Jon proposed to me. We always stop on our way into the city just to say hi.
Another favorite place...Lincoln Park public golf course. Starting at 5pm, play as many holes as you can before sunset for $10 - not sure if it's still that way, but that's how it was ten years ago. This view kind of creeps up on you.
We drove up the coast through Muir Woods and stopped at this breathtaking overlook.



3 comments:
you just officially made me homesick.
That really is so beautiful.
Love the beautiful pics! Glad you guys had a fun get away!
Post a Comment