Saturday, April 24, 2010

Jon Needs a Baby Girl

Rob and Nicole were wonderful hosts and let us invade their house with our little monster of almost 16 months. Saturday, not only did Nicole make delicious creme brulee french toast, but they also took us up-valley to an awesome sushi restaurant called Go Fish. Because we had our little kiddos, we did an early dinner and it was so pleasant. We then went olive oil and vinegar tasting and I have some new favorites I need to figure out if I can get them shipped to me! During supper, as Jon calls it when we eat early - so old fashioned - he was snugly with our sweet niece Scarlett. He really does need a baby girl. We'll see if that's in the cards, someday.


Zach wasn't as snugly as his cousin - he's kind of at a hard age for holding still. Since we've been home, he's a holy terror waddling all over the house trashing anything in his range. I actually am quite glad he wasn't toddling around this much while we visited Rob and Nic.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lea Tame said...

So, little world... I know Rob!

am and fm said...

Jon would be great with a little princess:)