Wednesday, April 28, 2010

More Baby Laundry

As promised, here are some of the shots from my baby and product shoot with Baby Laundry. I appreciate my friends, Emily, Danielle, Erin, and Katie for bringing their kiddos over and weathering the storm of six babies and lots of pictures - and Amy C. for putting it all together. I think the pictures turned out pretty cute and it was definitely an adventure of a couple hours!

Zach was the hardest kid of them all - yanking every blanket down from the clothesline, and sitting in front of other kids while I was taking their pictures. It's a good thing that little stinker is so cute.

I'm getting excited about getting my website up and running to sell these awesome blankets. Everything seems to take so much time! In the meantime, feel free to check out www.babylaundryandmore.com and you can see the products, and all the photography is by yours truly! I have another big kids shoot I'll post as I edit more of the pictures. Hope you enjoy!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Eden said...

cute babies, cute stuff, how do you have time for everything????????

Kristen said...

I love the pictures. Cute blankets, I make some cute blankets, but I might have to copy...

Megan B ♥ said...

You are such a great photographer, kat! I think you are so talented!!!!