Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My Sister the Overachiever

My sister works full-time, mothers two beautiful and very active little girls, is a new mommy to a super cute puppy, is a fantastic photographer, and blogs like a champion. Recently, she asked me to design a logo for her new site.

So here's the logo and I have to say it's one of my favorite projects lately. Feel free to pop over to her site and check it out.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

julie thayne smith said...

Hey I love you Kat!!! Your blog is so cool and I love how you call it blog-ish!!! Such a crack up- hey I love all your pics- you're a great photographer, one of my favorites is the "Lucky" one with Zack and the pillow and green blanket, sooooo adorable! Well, hope to see you soon, it's so fun getting to see you in YM and work together- skating was such a fun adventure too with you all:):)

Eden said...

good job, you really have such a talent for design--and yes your sister is awesome! I'm so lucky to have you both as friends :)