I'm having way too much fun doing prom photoshoots lately. Here are a couple sneak peeks of two I did last week. I'll put more up on www.kattailsphotography.com when I am finished editing them.
The processing on this first one is a test I want to do with the new metallic photo paper at the lab I use - ProDigital. I think the extra blown out light vintage-y look will turn out really fun printed on shiny metallic paper.
Both of these groups were so much fun and I am excited to get them their unique prom pictures for 2010.





4 comments:
I can't believe how awesome some of their prom dresses are and how lame mine were! I love the first one especially--good job, once again!
Fun and fancy... kids and photos!
Oh my goodness! Those are WAY too cute.
oh!! those fab dresses make me want to send alice to utah for prom SO BAD! I'm not a prude but I am not looking forward to being the mom in southern california that makes my daughter go to dances in things that don't look like the slip that goes under the dress! love all your pictures, but prom in extra fun!
Post a Comment