Amidst the confusion of the times, the conflicts of conscience, and the turmoil of daily living, an abiding faith becomes an anchor to our lives. Thomas S. Monson
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Bad Blogger
Every now and then, I just need a post like this to recommit myself to my original "journal writing goal of three times a week" that has become my blog. I have so many pictures and several posts already composed in my head. I promise (to myself mostly) that this week I will work on getting caught up. We've got a trip to St. George I barely touched on, a bunch of fun pictures of the silly three boys I wrestle with daily, an award I recently received, our 18th car in 8 years of marriage, and a reorganized LDS ward that took me out of my favorite calling of all time. Stay tuned....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
what award did you get?
I can't wait!!
I can't wait to hear and see all about it!
I didn't know your ward was splitting--Did you hear we got a new Stake President--Bishop Davidson!
Post a Comment