Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Peas Please

The other day I decided to try peas for my little big man. He fussed and made silly grumpy faces the whole time I fed him. So I ran and grabbed my camera to document how much he didn't like peas. As soon as he saw the camera, this is what I got:

So much for the grumpy faces, I guess!

3 comments:

Eden said...

Baby Z, you are so sweet and cute! Way to be open ,inded about the veggies!! (peas are actually the one baby food veggie that I haven't got all 3 of mine to eat--stinkers!)

victoria said...

What a doll!! So cute - and great pictures. I've gotta get some pics before my baby isn't a baby anymore.

ShayJ said...

I can't believe how stinking cute your kids are! I just want to kiss them to pieces. Love you guys.