Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A Little Gratitude Walk...

I was walking around the house and yard with my camera just thinking and snapping at things that make me happy.

1. My dried apples. mmm...
2. Looking out my front window to see the quakies growing.
3. My awesome Pottery Barn bench from mom, and my favorite blue pillows.
4. My bamboo ladder from Tom and Anne and the Lithuanian linens I hang on it.
5. My circle chair...you've seen it in lots of pictures, no doubt.
6. My happy little plants I potted. Let's see if they stay alive!
7. Same goes for the big pot with the cool palm.
8. My teeny tiny little peaches. I have three on my tree.
9. Zinnias make me happy.
10. My daisies are starting to bloom!
11. The corn is actually growing in rows. Ignore the weeds, I do!
12. My hydrangea made it through the winter and just might bloom this year!
13. Coreopsis make me happy too.
14. How cool are ginko trees? Love it.
15. More happy little pots full of zinnias.
16. I do love this red pot, especially if it helps my little plants be happy!
17. The trellis I finally built. Someday this will be a nice photospot.
18. I love being barefoot in the grass!
19. Tiera and her little white patch below her mouth.
20. My new smaller-size jeans.

3 comments:

lori parkhurst said...

So so fun!

Irina Cline said...

you're so cute!

The Hytes said...

Rock on with number 20!! I like looking at your yard stuff, too. I have a great view of your trellis. :) Maybe you could decorate your 3rd car garage a little so I can look at that, too. (That's the only part of your yard I see.) You're amazing!