Amidst the confusion of the times, the conflicts of conscience, and the turmoil of daily living, an abiding faith becomes an anchor to our lives.
Thomas S. Monson
Monday, June 29, 2009
Eight Years Down, Eternity to Go
Eight years ago today, Jon and I tied the knot in the Salt Lake Temple. It's been an awesome trip so far and I am grateful I get to spend eternity with such an amazing person. Thanks for making me happy these eight years, here's to eternity!
Happy Anniversary! You were (and still are) the prettiest bride! p.s. when am I going to call you/ you call me and the other actually picks up the phone????
5 comments:
Happy anniversary! Hope you enjoyed your day!
SO happy for you! and..NICE DRESS!!
Happy anniversary, hot stuff!
Happy Anniversary! You were (and still are) the prettiest bride! p.s. when am I going to call you/ you call me and the other actually picks up the phone????
Happy Anniversary! You guys look so darn cute!
Post a Comment