I've made daily schedules and haven't been very good at sticking with them, so I thought, this first Monday out of school, I would try something a little different. I made these job charts for each boy and everyday, they are simply expected to do their jobs before they can play with friends, play video games, etc...
I also want to put together some "extra" jobs that they can earn rewards, cash, or toys, but I'll need a trial period with these before I get anything else started.
Anyone have anything that works great for their under-motivated little workers?



5 comments:
se are awesome, Kat. I remember making those (kind of) before with you--only I always lost the motivation to enforce them. Good luck! I need to get something charty going on too--today was proof of that! How long is summer?????
Your charts are so cute! I think charts are a great way to motivate your little guys. I also am trying to get my kids to do chores before they play with friends or video games.
What about Jon?
1) Foot rub
2) back rub
3) mani
4) pedi
:-)
SO CUTE, I have tried my hand at creating jobs charts, none are NEARLY as cute as those! (you should market & sell them!)
except to me, you should create mine for free. :D
Great idea, Kitty and they turned out awesome! Kinley has been asking for a chart, but I've been a slacker...
Post a Comment