I ordered it this week and should be getting it any day! I can back-up all our family photos, all my photo jobs, clear all my scrapbooking off the harddrive, and my little laptop will rock and roll again. I can't imagine how wonderful it will feel to not have to find something to do while my levels are processing in PhotoShop, and let's not even talk about if I decide to run some actions! Storage, at last!
Amidst the confusion of the times, the conflicts of conscience, and the turmoil of daily living, an abiding faith becomes an anchor to our lives. Thomas S. Monson
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Storage at Last!
I have so many wonderful pictures I want to download and start sorting, however, my laptop is way out of space - I can't save another megabyte to it! So with the new little photog biz, I decided it was time to invest in some storage. Presenting my solution.... the Iomega Prestige 1 TB external hard drive!
I ordered it this week and should be getting it any day! I can back-up all our family photos, all my photo jobs, clear all my scrapbooking off the harddrive, and my little laptop will rock and roll again. I can't imagine how wonderful it will feel to not have to find something to do while my levels are processing in PhotoShop, and let's not even talk about if I decide to run some actions! Storage, at last!
I ordered it this week and should be getting it any day! I can back-up all our family photos, all my photo jobs, clear all my scrapbooking off the harddrive, and my little laptop will rock and roll again. I can't imagine how wonderful it will feel to not have to find something to do while my levels are processing in PhotoShop, and let's not even talk about if I decide to run some actions! Storage, at last!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How much did you get it for? I need one too... ahhhh!
Ah, sweet nectar of life. Photography equipment. Way to go.
Oooooooooooooh. Niiiiiiiiiice.
Post a Comment