

...works long hours and a funky schedule, but always has time to wrestle with the boys and put them to bed when he gets home.
...wakes up with the older boys when they have nightmares, need to go potty, have leg aches, or need a blessing.
...honors his priesthood and leads our family with faith.
...loves and respects my family as well as his own.
...puts up with a camera-happy, yard obsessed, dieting-crazed wife.
...never complains that the dishes aren't done and the laundry is all over our room.
...sends me off to Smith's alone for a little getaway when I've had it with the boys.
...let's me win a backyard game of HORSE.
...doesn't mind if I fall asleep watching a movie or tv show.
...has put up with me during three pregnancies.
...is willing to drop anything if the boys need or want his attention.
...is a super dad and is very very loved by all of us!

2 comments:
I always knew Jon would make a great dad! We had hoped to make a Utah trip this summer, but so far no good...hopefully I will meet those cute little boys someday;)
A getaway to Smith's? LOL!
Post a Comment