Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Lens update

Not that anyone is really interested, but I called the photo repair place today and posed as my sister checking in on her lens (We bought it from her so the warranty is still in her name.) and there is actually some good news to report. They said it should be done in a WEEK! Let's just hope Nikon sends it back when they say. Who knew 1-3 weeks could turn into 5? Oh well, it's getting covered by the warranty and that saves about 100 bucks. I have decided that I need another lens as soon as I can justify buying one. I've even found the one I want. Someday....

2 comments:

Megan B ♥ said...

Yay!! I hope it comes SOON! I would die without my favorite camera for this long!!

Mom said...

Have you always been into photography, or is this a recently-developed skill?