No picture today, but because it was Mother's Day yesterday, I decided to ask Luke his top 5 favorite things about my mom and Jon's mom. We are blessed to have been raised by great moms who adore being grandmas.
Grandma Lorelie
1. I love playing with her.
2. She gives me stuff, like chocolate chips (and clothes!)
3. Sometimes we eat at her house.
4. She takes me to the zoo, Thanksgiving Point and the Farm!
5. I love her and she is the best grandma.
Grandma Kathy
1. She has lots of legos.
2. I like playing with her.
3. She gives me treats.
4. She falls asleep watching me play Super Mario.
5. I love her and she is the best grandma too!
2 comments:
Kat- where is Luke's Top 5 of his mother?
he couldn't come up with that many and i thought it might be a little self indulgent! :)
Post a Comment