Yesterday morning Luke's preschool had its Mother's Day program. They packed four classes into one little classroom and sang three songs. The kids were adorable and many of the moms got a little teary. They had to do it a few times so all the moms could see the program. Luke didn't sing a word the first time around so I stuck around and he did a much better job the second time. He even did the actions for me - a little.
They did the program again at the end of class for my sister since her flight came in after the original performance. The smaller crowd made my little guy come alive and I missed it! Amy posted some of those pictures and my mom came with me and took some pictures I will be adding to this post as soon as I get 'em.
No comments:
Post a Comment