Saturday night we went to the Real Salt Lake Soccer game against FC Dallas. A friend of Jon's has season tickets on the front row and he wasn't able to use them so he passed them onto us. The boys had so much fun - although I do have to admit much of their attention was spent on the scrolling advertisements above the end zone, in particular the Famous Dave's ad with pigs. They really did pay more attention to the game than I expected. And as for me, the game was much more exciting than I thought it would be. Real was victorious over Dallas and remains unbeaten at home. Who knew Major League Soccer could be so fun?
Watching the action in the second half...
This is the face I usually get from Harry when I take his picture...Luke was watching the pigs.
3 comments:
I can't believe you though soccer would be boring when you are such a fan of softball! LOL, hee hee! JUST kidding :)
Fastpitch softball is a fast-moving exciting game. Slowpitch.....yawn. not a fan. ;)
You guys are such fun parents!
Post a Comment