Amidst the confusion of the times, the conflicts of conscience, and the turmoil of daily living, an abiding faith becomes an anchor to our lives.
Thomas S. Monson
Friday, May 16, 2008
Painting and Bubbles!
We went to hang out at Grandma and Grandpa's this afternoon so the boys could run and play in a yard with grass. Our dirt patch only holds their attention so long, especially in the heat. They painted and blew bubbles and had so much fun.
Ok. #1 -- you are SUCH a great photographer!!!!! And #2 -- Thanks for the inspiration! It will really change things up to do some of our inside activities OUTSIDE once in a while!!
You must have gotten your new camera your pictures look amazing!!!!! I might have to have you over to take some of my kids. I loved all your pictures you are always doing such fun things!!! Cutest kids!!! Hope you had a good Moms day too!!
4 comments:
Ok. #1 -- you are SUCH a great photographer!!!!! And #2 -- Thanks for the inspiration! It will really change things up to do some of our inside activities OUTSIDE once in a while!!
I absolutely love the picture of the boys and all the bubbles. What a great picture.
You must have gotten your new camera your pictures look amazing!!!!! I might have to have you over to take some of my kids. I loved all your pictures you are always doing such fun things!!! Cutest kids!!! Hope you had a good Moms day too!!
Post a Comment