Saturday, May 10, 2008

Thanksgiving Point

Thursday afternoon, Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt Amy, her girls and the boys and I went to the farm at Thanksgiving Point. I felt naked without my camera, but Mom and Amy captured the day. Amy did several great posts with fabulous pictures on her blog. Go check it out....http://singingnspinning.blogspot.com/.

I would like to think that eventually I will be posting several of the same pictures for my own journaling, but I'm not sure when thumb drives with pictures will all get passed around. It was a really fun trip. Thanks for documenting it Mom and Aims.

I snagged a few pictures from Amy's blog...the post just looked so lonely without pictures.
They danced "too fast" so they went to jail. They all got ice cream after the farm - nothing tastes better after a long day at the farm!Harry really wanted to hang but once he got up, he yelled,"Help! Help!"

2 comments:

Megan B ♥ said...

What a fun day and the pics are awesome! You should just snag the pics off Amy's blog for your own posting pleasures! Click on the ones on her blog to blow them up bigger (and she's posted them good and biggish, then save them to your computer and upload them as you like!! I steal photos all the time that way!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Looks like the kids had a blast!