Did anyone notice the song that was being advertised throughout the American Idol finals? As big Coldplay fans, Jon and I instantly went to look it up on iTunes and we found out it's the title track of a new album. We downloaded the song and are anxiously awaiting the whole package.
We laughed that we were more excited about downloading a cool new song than we were that our favorite, David Cook, won AI Season 7. Kudos for David A. too, he is VERY talented, just more soothing, Clay Aiken kind of talent. I do hope they take him more the driection of the song he san with OneRepublic - that was probably my favorite performance of his the whole season. It doesn't hurt that we have been addicted to that song since Jon's sister Jenny got the cd for Christmas.
Oh and I have to mention my other favorite part of the American Idol finale - nope not ZZ Top and DC - although I do love their stuff and I think Billy Gibbons is dang cool. I loved the Gutar Hero commercials! We watched David Cook's twice...we were cracking up. Overall, it was a fun season and the finale was nothing less than a concert. Now onto "So you think you can dance" for our reality TV fix.
Amidst the confusion of the times, the conflicts of conscience, and the turmoil of daily living, an abiding faith becomes an anchor to our lives. Thomas S. Monson
Saturday, May 24, 2008
VIVA LA VIDA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So glad there was no lapse between AI and SYTYCD. So... do you let your boys watch the dancing show?
I love Coldplay too! Loved the AI finale...both Davids are great.
Post a Comment